About Pakistan Tobacco Company Limited
Required Management Trainee Administration who can perform following duties
Duties of the position are flexible and subject to review as the reforms resulting from amalgamation progress. Without
limiting the above, the key responsibilities of the position holder shall include:
1. Undertake word processing and data entry activities.
2. Prepare correspondence for signature using existing templates and sourced information.
3. Undertake records management tasks including filing, file notation, electronic tracking and creating files.
4. Prepare outwards correspondence including the preparation of mail for lodgement.
5. Answer telephones and provide
information on a broad range of community and Council issues or refer to the appropriate officer.
6. Assist with customer
7. Prepare a range of office documents using a variety of office equipment including computers, printers,
photocopiers, binding machines, folding machines fax etc.
8. Undertake front counter duties including cashiering,
switchboard and general reception.
9. Any other duties as directed by your Supervisor, Manager Administration or the
Director Administration, Community and Economic Development.
Submit your resumes at email@example.com.